Rules for Guest Post
- Only relevant posts will be allowed. See the accepted categories mentioned below.
- Not more than one backlink
- Backlink will be given to only authoritative website. It means even if your content is good, you will not be given the backlink if the website is spam or low quality.
- Backlink will be give on the last paragraph
- Plagiarized content will not be accepted
- Only quality content will be accepted
- Only English language content will be accepted
- Digital Marketing (DM)
- Email Marketing (EM)
- Google My Business (GMB)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization/Local SEO (SEO/LSEO)
- Web Analytics (WA)
- Ranking Reports (RR)
- Ranking Tools (RT
- Reporting Tools (REPT)
- Analysis Tools (ANAT)
How to Send Content?
- Have you read the rules for guest post carefully? Just send me your content through email.
- Email Subject’s format should be:
- GP – ‘Category’ – ‘Website Name’
- For Example: GP – DM – examplewebsite.com
- GP stands for Guest Post
- Use the short form of category like “DM” for Digital Marketing and “EM” for Email Marketing
- Rights of publishing reserved
- Email id : email@example.com