Higher Quality Scores typically result in:
- lower costs only
- better ad positions only
- higher costs and better ad positions
- lower costs and better ad positions
Explanation: Higher Quality Scores typically result inlower costs and better ad positions.
- Ad auction eligibility:Having better quality components typically makes it easier and cheaper for your ads to enter an auction. Our measures of ad quality also help determine whether your ad is qualified to appear at all.
- Your actual cost-per-click (CPC):Higher quality ads can often lead to lower CPCs. That means you pay less per click when your ads are higher quality.
- Ad position:Higher quality ads lead to higher ad positions, meaning they can show up higher on the page.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454010?h
Please follow and like us: