In Order To Differentiate Ads From Those Of Competitors, Advertisers Should:
- use special characters, such as asterisks or hashtags
- use exclamation points and words in all capital letters
- include prices and promotions
- mention competitor offers and prices
The correct answer is:
- Include prices, promotions, and a call-to-action.
Explanation: In order to differentiate ads from those of competitors, advertisers should include prices and promotions. People often use Google search to make a decision about something. Give them what they need to decide. If you have a limited-time discount or stock an exclusive product, say so. To effectively reach potential customers, your text ads should be specific, relevant, attractive, and empowering. you must include prices, promotions, and a call-to-action in order to differentiate ads from those of competitors.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/Google Ads/answer/6080580